Thursday, July 22, 2021

Wyld Panda-My Dino Blankie Gacha

 

Wyld Panda-My Dino Blankie Gacha

Shhh...Be very very quiet, Everyone is sleeping and it is so late! 

I was suppose to go to bed a long time ago when mommy tucked me in and read me a story, But I just couldn't go to sleep. I pretended to be sleeping after story time when mommy shut the light off. I just kept tossing and turning and couldn't get comfortable.

I waited a little while after she shut the lights out and I did try to go to sleep... Honestly I did. But I think I knew why I just couldn't fall asleep!

I had cake and cupcakes on my mind! You see earlier today mommy and me went out shopping at KIDOODLED Event, And I got a few new things there. But once we got home mommy had to do some baking for my sisters birthday tomorrow. She didn't want store bought cakes, She wanted mommy's special homemade cakes for her birthday... I don't blame her mommy's cakes are the best!

Anyway, Giggles... I knew after mommy made them she put them in the fridge. And she specifically told me "Do not touch those cakes little miss" Aweeee.....They came out so good and even had little candies on them! 

 So, as I am suppose to be sleeping, That was all I could think about! Cakes!! I am in for trouble, I just can't sleep without sneaking a little taste of them!

I got up from my bed and was sure to grab My Dino Blankie, I just loved my new blankie it was soo soft! It was created by Wyld Panda, They made a whole bunch of them. 10 actually, You can collect them all if you play the My Dino Blankie Gacha. Each one comes with 2 blankies. Drag Only-Hold Only and Scripted for both! 

After I grabbed my blankie and headed down the hallway, I was trying to be so quiet not to make noise. Then here comes my brothers dog Buster...... I whispered to him shhh... We have to be quiet. As he follows me to the kitchen. I think he knew I was heading for a late night snack is why he followed along with me.

Once we got into the kitchen I had to quietly push the chair over to the fridge. I should of just brought my step stool from the bathroom its a lot lighter! 

I inched the doors of the fridge open and moved the chair up close and climbed up. I was so focused on those cakes it was like I was a super silent invisible ninja going in! Buster stood up on his back legs too, He wanted to see what I was getting for a snack. 

Ok, There is the birthday cake and there are cupcakes.. hmmm which one would be less noticed if missing? I decided to go for the cupcakes and hope mommy doesn't notice 2 missing in the morning.

I gave one to Buster, He can have it since it wasn't chocolate, And I took one for myself. Now to put the chair back and hurry back to my room to eat it before anyone hears us out in the kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment