Wednesday, July 21, 2021

FlyingArts-Backyard Turtles

 

FlyingArts-Backyard Turtles
Oh Hi There!

Quickly pushes the sand together making a pile before you notice... Giggles

Well you caught me but can you keep a secret? I hope so, I wouldn't want my brother to find my secret hiding spot in my sandbox. 

I found this awesome Backyard Turtles today at KIDOODLED Event, I thought how cool is this!

It was created by FlyingArts and it is made just for us Toddlers and Kids. It comes with 2 versions of turtles too! One is a sandbox version and the other is a pool version. They are copy/mod which is perfect as then you could put them out at your house and bring them along and rez copies out at your families house too! I am planning to ask my grandma tomorrow if I can put this set out in her backyard for when I go over to visit on the weekends.

So, all though these are perfect to play in... giggles I had another plan for my sandbox turtle. But again you have to keep it a secret from my brother.

You see I am building a sand castle right now to the side of my sandbox. But its going to be a decoy! Shhh.. Here is my plan...

I'm going to build up my sandcastle and make a few mounds of sand around the whole sandbox. Then as I collect candy, I am going to hide it under the mounds of sand. This way my brother will never find it and eat it all on me! I will be able to just come out and play in my turtle sandbox and dig out a piece of candy anytime I want! Genius right! 

But, If my brother ever finds my hidden stash in here I might just have to dig a big hole in the middle and burry him in there with the sand! Don't worry... I love my brother, So I won't cover his face. He would still be able to breathe. But he wont be able to move his arms or legs. So then next time he thinks about stealing my candy stash he will know what will happen... Giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment