Saturday, July 17, 2021

Jellytot Photo Shop-Cute Siblings

 

Jellytot Photo Shop-Cute Siblings Pose

    Today was a nice day outside finally no rain today! My brother and I went outside to play and brought along our dog Rascal. We got to run around and play tag, and we even found some pretty flowers to pick for mommy. Even Rascal helped pick out some too!

As we were picking some flowers we heard mommy calling out the backdoor for us, Quick my brother whispered before she sees. We quickly tried to hide the picked flowers before mommy made it out towards us. Act normal I said to my brother. As we stood together trying to act like we did nothing, Mommy came over, What you two up to over here? she asked. I could hear my brother start to giggle.

Nothing mommy I replied, We were just playing.. You two weren't picking those flowers over there right? mommy asked. No Mommy, We both replied quickly.

Hmm.. She looked at us with a suspicious look on her face. Ok then you two run along and play for a bit longer before dinner is ready, mommy says to us as we were standing there trying to keep a straight face. 

As she headed back toward the house and we started to giggles thinking we got away with it. Mommy yells towards us, You two might want to keep an eye on Rascal next time your up to something sneaky.

My brother and I both stopped giggling and looked down at Rascal as he was still picking flowers out of the ground. Rascal!! giggles..

 This pose was created by Jellytot Photo Shop and is available at KIDOODLED Event going on now through July 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment