Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The Cookie Brats-Hawaiian Outfit

 

The Cookie Brats-Hawaiian Outfit
    Good Afternoon!

    I am so excited for this afternoon's party, My friend is having a Hawaiian themed cookout!

I can't wait to see what everyone will wear. They made it sound super fun and of coarse just about any parties my friends have are fun as we all get together and dress up and eat a lot of food and laugh so much till our bellies hurt. But this party I was most excited to find the perfect outfit for, So I went around and did some shopping. That is always fun until my piggy bank runs out!

I stopped over at KIDOODLED Event as I had remembered seeing so beautiful outfits there, But there was one particular one that caught my eye right away in a distance. I saw colorful dress and flowers! I made my way right over to the booth and I thought to myself... Well at least I thought to myself but I actually said it out loud so everyone heard me! Oops.. how embarrassing giggles. But anyway after that little embarrassing moment I looked at The Cookie Brats booth with all their things they had put out for the event. The had Dresses, Shorts, and even a Gacha with Hawaiian Sippies! I definitely played it after I picked out this Hawaiian Outfit in green it came in my size too which is perfect Toddleedoo Baby and it even included a flower for your hair! everyone knows I love accessories and always have to have something in my hair. It was perfect for the party and I couldn't wait to try it on soon as I got home. After i got my outfit I just had to play the Hawaiian Sippies Gacha it was only $30L per play and the cups in it were all Hawaiian themed so it was perfect to bring along to the party too! I even played a few extra times to get some for my friends at the party.

Ok, We must go so we are not late! I have to change into my new outfit quick and head over to the party.

Once I arrived at the party I could hear the music playing and the food sizzling on the grill. As I made my way to the backyard my friends mommy greeted me and said alright little lady strike a pose for a picture! I quickly strikes a pose for her. Ok, on 3 i want you to smile big and say Aloha she says.. Ready...... 1..2..3...Aloha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment