Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Little Attitudez-Leanne Outfit

 

Little Attitudez-Leanne Outfit

 I'm Back!! 

    That was a fun party I went to this afternoon, But I am exhausted for sure. When I got home I had to change out of my dress and put on some play clothes since it was still light outside I wanted to go out in the yard and play bubbles. I got them in the party bags that they gave out today.

So I decided to wear one of my new outfits I got at KIDOODLED Event. Giggles.. I got a lot from there but I couldn't resist the urge to shop!

This one here was created by Little Attitudez, It is of coarse super cute. It is called Leanne Outfit and comes with TD and Bebe sizes. It is available in 4 colors, I chose the teal. But I just love it as it comes complete with Top, Shorts, Sneakers and even this cute matching Hat. Perfect to help keep the sun out of my eyes when I am out catching bubbles. 

Now that I changed into my play clothes, Lets head outside before the sun goes down and catch some bubbles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment