Thursday, July 8, 2021

Sherbert-FullPerm Hair Tie #1

Sherbert-FullPerm Hair Tie #1

    Girls, Girls, Girls!!! We all know the process we go through everyday to look our cutest, I mean boys would never understand just how much time and thought it takes for us just to do our hair! Never mind pick out the perfect outfit and matching shoes with accessories. They just whine about how long it takes us in the bathroom to get ready!

A girls got to have options, We just cant throw on random clothes from a pile off the floor and hopes they smell a little decent and spit shine our hair in place with a swipe of our hand. Shakes my head.. They never know the pain of it all right?

Well I know for me every morning I rush to the bathroom before my brothers to get ready for my day. Even though they be whining to mommy I am taking forever in the bathroom, I learned to tune them out! 

I push my step stool up to the bathroom sink and crawl on up carefully, Its not that easy but i must look in the mirror to get ready!

I brush my teeth and gather all my hair products and my favorite brush. Then the tough part deciding to wear a big bow or a little bow or maybe a headband... I can never make up my mind, So I have to try each one on to see what would go with my outfit for the day. 

But you see today was different! Well.. for me anyway, my brothers are still throwing a fit outside the door. Today I am going to try out my new hair ties I got from KIDOODLED. They are super cute for days when I want to have my hair up in a ponytail. They are created by Sherbert and are FullPerm! So I can be able to color or texture them anyway I want to match any and every outfit I own! I found them for a bargain too! Get this $50L!! That is all it coast me to get this pack.

So, First I need to brush my hair really good. I think today I am going for my side ponytail style it is one of my favorites and it is ok if its a little messy because I will load it up with hairspray to hold all the wispy hairs in place! 

Now that my ponytail is up I need to add my new Hair Tie #1 to secure it in this spot. Like so! 
Then we grab our hairspray.. I am gonna use one says flexi hold because I do want it to still sway a bit when I walk and not be stiff as concrete! A few spritz here a few spritz there and we are done with the hair.  

I guess now that I'm done with brushing my teeth and doing my hair I can let my brothers have a turn in the bathroom and go get dressed in my room. At least I make it in before them so I don't have to smell their stinky.. giggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment