Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Someone Stole My Sign-Beachy Arbor

Someone Stole My Sign-Beachy Arbor

  Good morning friends!

 It is a sunny day out there already today and it is only morning! I am thinking it is gonna be a day to sit it the shade and take a few dips in the pool for sure. 

Since a lot of my friends are still snoozing this morning and i woke up really early to the beaming sunlight, I figured I would just go hang outside in the shade and relax till they woke up and came over to play. 

I have a new favorite spot outside with just enough sunlight but enough shade too I wont roast out there! Come on let me show you my new spot.

This is my new Beachy Arbor created by Someone Stole My Sign! It is perfect for days like today and it features some of my favorite summertime stuffed animals to hang out with. It has enough room that it holds up to 3 people in it, Perfect for when my friends get here today. It is sized just right for Bebe and Kids too, I am TDB and it works just right for me! Finally our own little hideaway in our size. It is also Copy/Mod too incase you would like more then one around or have one at home and one at a family members house too! It has a few animations in it we can just relax and stuff or dance! It is available now at KIDOODLED Event until the 26th of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment