Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Lilwytch Designs-Swimsuit Sloth

Lilwytch Designs-Swimsuit Sloth

 Hi Friends!

    You ever have one of those days, When you wake up and just don't feel like going to school or work? Well that was me today. I felt like having an actual full day off from the crazy busy schedule and just felt like lounging out by the pool catching some sun and clearing my mind of a day of chaos filled with deadlines and running around doing errands.

So, I decided to put on one of my new swimsuits I got at KIDOODLED Event. I chose to go purple today and since I was feeling lazy and just wanted to hang out I put on my Swimsuit Sloth! Perfect for my mood I was feeling. It was created by Lilwytch Designs, It came with 3 sizes TD-Bebe and Youth.

I just loved this swimsuit design they did with the little sloth just hanging out there, It is definitely unique looking. 

After I put on my new swimsuit, I was sure to grab some watermelon slices from the fridge and some juice incase I needed a little snack or drink while I was out basking in the sun.

Once I got out by the pool I chose one of my favorite loungers to lay out on, And my little doggy friend was going to join me on her beach towel. I think she wanted a relaxing by the pool kind of day too... Giggles. 

As I laid back on my lounger I thought to myself... This is a day I much needed.

I think we all have days we need to take for ourselves even through all the craziness in our schedules and even though we have deadlines and should be running around like crazy, It is good to take a day to stop and enjoy the day no matter how you choose to spend it. Go shopping for yourself, Splurge a little.. Go to your favorite restaurant for a bite to eat. Or even just like me... Relax by the pool and soak up some sun. 

However you choose to spend it, Just be sure to do it. Life can be so crazy and non stop. But we have to always try to make time for ourselves. Live in the moment, Breathe fresh air, Take it all in and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment