Thursday, July 22, 2021

:And Stuff:-Ruffled Royalty

 

:And Stuff:-Ruffled Royalty
Hi There!

    Today I decided to go on a little adventure in a hidden park I heard about. It is suppose to be an enchanted place with the most beautiful gardens and birds of all pretty colors. There is even talk about if you find the secret path along the way there is a castle.

When I first heard about this place I thought it was just one of my grandma's fairytales. But she made it sound so magical as if it was the most beautiful place in the world.

So, I had to get dressed up for this adventure! I decided I was going to wear my new outfit I got called Ruffled Royalty. It was created by :And Stuff: and it was just perfect to go along with the theme I was heading out for today. It came with a few different sizes, TD Fitted, Bebe, Bebe Chonk, Youth, Youth Chonk. I had got the Fatpack as it came with 12 different ones to choose from. But if you have a favorite princess you can also buy them separately too.  I love how it came with a matching bow and shoes, so it all would match perfectly. I found this outfit at KIDOODLED Event, Definitely a must have for all the little princesses out there!

Ok, Lets head out to see if we can find this magical enchanted place. I hope I can find it from the very few clues I picked up along the way from grandma's stories. 

As I walked through the park at first I couldn't see any paths to go on, But I could hear the birds singing their tunes in a distance. I just had to follow to their songs to see where they are. 

I came up to a little pond a little ways up, But still didn't see a path. But i spotted the most beautiful little bird. I wonder if it will fly over to me! 

I held out my finger and whistled softly in tune with them.. Oh will you look at that!! The bird flew right to my little finger. I whistled softly again in tune, as the bird sang back to me. How cute is that!

I noticed the bird moving its head almost to look around mine. So I turned to see what the bird was looking at. Awww will you look at that another bird! That one is a peacock. Another beautiful colored bird. I think it is walking over toward us too, Maybe the sound of the birds singing and me whistling softly is attracting it.

I watched as the peacock made its way over towards me, And I just happened to get a look at the ground it was walking on. You will never believe this! 

I think we found the secret path to the hidden castle!

No comments:

Post a Comment