Friday, August 20, 2021

Baby Bug's Boutique-Fern Outfit

 

Baby Bug's Boutique-Fern Outfit
Hi Friends!

It is a beautiful day outside today! I am currently on vacation with my family at our beach house and so far it has been so much fun here. I got to go a few new places around the town we stay at this time which was great! 

We had done a bit of shopping before we left for our vacation, It is kind of a tradition to plan a day to all go out and buy new outfits to wear. This time before we left we stopped over at KIDOODLED Event for me. I found this really cute outfit created by Baby Bug's Boutique called Fern. I just loved it so of coarse I grabbed the Fatpack with the exclusive! I just had to have it, All the patterns are so cute and summery but this one! The Exclusive-Sunshine is my favorite. Each one comes with matching sneakers and socks too so you don't have to worry about trying to find a shoe to match! The Fern Outfits you can also purchase separately for only $125L each, Or you can grab the Fatpack like I did for only $450L. Each one comes with 2 sizes also TDB Fitted and Bebe Fitted.

Here let me show you a sneak peak to see them all!

 


I just think there are all so cute! You definitely want to hurry down and grab them at the event.
Well I should head back to the family but first I need to make a video call with my grandma to show her all this cuteness!  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment