Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Kitty Kate-Florence Toddleedoo Bedroom

Kitty Kate-Florence Toddleedoo bedroom

Hi Friends!

Tomorrow is a very special day here at my house! My family is so excited to be welcoming in to our home my new foster sister. We had spent the whole day setting up a very special room in the house for her.

I even had a little talk with Ruffles our doggie. I had to tell her all about the new room and especially about the new little girl who will be staying with us. I think Ruffles is just as excited as I am. But of course I had to remind her of the rules, Like no slobbering on the her stuff or chewing up the dollies and not to go up on her bed unless she call you up.  But we all know ruffles and her little puppy faces will melts the little girls heart and well then rules go out the window giggles...

I just love this bedroom set mommy picked out. I am pretty sure the little girl will to as they told mommy that the little girl loves florals and pink. 

Let me tell you about this set! 

It was created by the amazing Kitty Kate and it is called the Florence Toddleedoo Bedroom.

It includes: Bed-Sofa-Closet-Curtains-Backdrop-Lamps-Side Table/Lamp-Doll-Stool with Dolly-Laundry-Tall Lamp-Wall Frame-Rug-Shoes/Dress Décor.

It has a menu built in so you can change the fabrics in the room. Plus the Bed and Sofa also have animations with some rezzable things too... Like breakfast in bed or how about a slice of cake!

I truly think this bedroom is a must have for every little girl. Oh! and did i mention how comfy the bed and sofa are to sleep on! Giggles...I had to try it out to make sure it was super comfortable for a good nights sleep =)


No comments:

Post a Comment