Monday, July 11, 2022

Wyld Panda-Peace and Joy Swimsuit

Wyld Panda-Peace and Joy Swimsuit

Hi Friends!

Bring on the summer!!!

Its another hot day outside today, A perfect day in fact to just grab a juice box and sit pool side for the day. I first loaded up on sunblock then put on my new Peace and Joy Swimsuit, That was created by Wyld Panda. Oh! and can't forget some sunglasses =)

I picked the best spot by the pool, grabbed a juice box and I was ready to catch some rays!

Aahhhh.... Summer Life at its fullest =)

You can pick up this cute swimsuit too, Let me tell you about it!

Peace and Joy Swimsuit comes in 4 sizes: TD/BEBE/TWEEN)/YOUTH

It is available at KIDOODLED Event, Going on now through the 23rd

And! get this... Only! $50L each \O/ Talk about a bargain!

Wyld Panda has also put out others to choose from at the same bargain price!





No comments:

Post a Comment