Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Luna Rosa-My Sweet Seahorse

Luna Rosa-My Sweet Seahorse

Hi Friends!

Its me again, Out here exploring on this amazing little beach my grandma took me to today!

It was a really sunny day with a cool breeze from the ocean. I Even got to bring grandma's dog Puggles around with me as we decided to take a stroll through the little shops they had here. 

We found some really cute beach trinkets at this one shop, Of course grandma had to buys a little something for everyone to bring back home with us. 

Our next little shop we went into had the cutest beach day outfits, I really wanted them all! giggles..

But this one really caught my little eyes and I just had to have it!

Let me tell you about it!

It was created by Luna Rosa and it is called My Sweet Seahorse.

It comes in a variety of colors to pick from, Pink-Purple-Gray-Blue-Yellow & Cyan. I chose the Cyan color!

It is sized for Toddleedoo Baby and it includes: Dress & Sandals

The lady at the shop said it was an Exclusive from Luna Rosa and it is only available at KIDOODLED Event which is going on now through the 23rd. For a really great bargain deal only $100L each or you can grab all the colors in a FatPack for only $500L!





The nice lady also told me to check out the matching Hat & Sunglasses sets that are on special for only $25L each!


You definitely don't want to miss on this cuteness to add to your summer wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment