Monday, July 11, 2022

Kitty Kate-PlaySeat

Kitty Kate-PlaySeat

 Hi Friends!

So today was a long day, My little feet was so sore from all the running around I did at my sisters house. We had so much fun though as always. 

But after playing outside for hours and we even had a little picnic too, I was so exhausted. My sister suggested we go on inside and get a cold drink and relax till mom came to pick me up.

I was all for relaxing and some cold juice in my sippy cup, So I went inside and kicked off my shoes and tossed my socks... ahhh that's better, I whispered as I wiggled my little toes.

We went into the kitchen so sissy could pour our juice then made our way into the living-room to relax and watch some tv. 

I love going to my sisters house she has this really cool seat set up all for me in my play area. 

Let me tell you about this cute PlaySeat she got from Kitty Kate . 

You are going to just love it and have to get one too!

~PlaySeat is sized for Lullabeebs & Toddleedoo~

~It comes with texture change menu, So you can change the tray and legs to  any of the 8 different colors, That is really neat! See I changed mine to have a pink tray and purple legs.~

~It has 6 animations with 2 props (Plushies & Sippycup).

~It also has 3 animations for parents too! So they can Sit, Watch or Relax next to you you.



No comments:

Post a Comment