Friday, July 22, 2022

Kitty Kate-Family Fun Pool

Kitty Kate-Family Fun Pool

 Hi Friends!

Today was a very hot day outside. I just couldn't wait to go over to my aunts house for our annual family BBQ!

My cousin had told me about their new pool they had installed and all the new floats and stuff my aunt had bought for it. I just couldn't wait to see it but more so cool off and swim in it!

As, We arrived at my aunts house my cousin came running to meet us at the car, she says Kaycee come on hurry up and get your swimsuit on so we can go swimming before everyone else arrives. 

I quickly made my way to go change and headed outside to the back yard. Oh!! my goodness I yelled all happily when I saw the new pool! It was amazing! 

I hurried to say hi to my uncle, he was starting up the grill for the big BBQ. Then made my way over to say hi to my aunt, She was lounging out by the new pool. 

Ok! my cousin says, Let go have some funs in the pool! We both giggled and made out way to the pool steps. At first I dipped my little toes in to check the temperature, Oooo its a little chilly but so refreshing.

My uncle yells over "Kaycee just jump right in" I gave him the side eye look.. I'm not that daring, I yelled back and giggled, As I made my way over to the pool slide. I'm just going to slide right in to coolness uncle!!

My cousin giggled as she grabbed her new float and headed in the pool. As, my aunt smiled over at my cousin and I, You girls remember if you go under water don't forget to blocks your nose and kick them little feet  and hands to splash around, like you learned in swimming class.

This was is much fun, My cousin and I spent what seemed like hours swimming and splashing around and taking turns going down the water slide while we waited for everyone else to arrive and the BBQ to be ready.

You too can have so much fun in your very own Family Fun Pool.

Created by Kitty Kate.

Let me tell you a little about this new Family Fun Pool.

Family Fun Pool comes with lots of animations and things to do for the whole family.

It is compatible for:

Adult Avatars-Child Avatars & Zooby Animesh





No comments:

Post a Comment