Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Kitty Kate-Pastel Playground Ver2

Kitty Kate-Pastel Playground Ver2

Hi Friends!

I'm back again with another fun filled day! Today wasn't so hot out but it was a perfect day to go outside and play.

I was super happy for today because my friend got to come over and play while her mommy had to go on a secret shopping trip O.o... I think it is grown ups way of saying that they are shopping for a surprise for us or something. 

But I was so happy because not only did she get to come over for the whole afternoon but! I got to show her my new play area my big sister set up for me!

It is so pretty! Has all my favorite pastel colors and lots of fun things for all my friends to play on.

Let me tell you about it!

It is created by the amazing Kitty Kate store! They always have such cute things there =)

It is called Pastel Playground Ver2 and is made for Zooby & Child Avi's, So if you have little baby siblings that are Zooby they can play along with you and your friends!

It comes with:

Pastel Playground Tube

V2 Child Av/Zooby Slide

Pastel Playground Blanket with Hud to change the blanket patterns.

Celebrations Bunting Table

Pastel Playground Blanket

Zooby Pastel Swing

Zooby Beanbags

~There are lots of fun animations built in to everything, My favorites are the plush party on the blanket and the fun dances. Oh! and the ball pool, that is super fun~

This Is another must have for your backyard for summer, I hope you all enjoy and have tons of fun as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment