Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Sherbert-Ankylosaur Backpack

 

Sherbert-Ankylosaur Backpack

Hi Friends!

It is almost time to go back to school! I'm so excited to see all my friends and teachers after this long summer vacation. But first! I was in need for some new school clothes and supplies. I knew exactly which backpack I wanted, I saw it in the newspaper flyers over the weekend, I just had to get it.

I begged my sister to take me to KIDOODLED today so I could pick it up. As we got there I looked at all the stuff that everyone had for sale and then!! I found it!

I rushed over to Sherbert booth and yelled over to my sister. Look over here!! I pointed to the Ankylosaur Backpack, See them!

I just had to get it for school. I wonder if any of my friends seen these and got one too!

You can get your very own too, Let me tell you about it.

Ankylosaur Backpack was created by Sherbert and comes as a Full Perm Kit that you can create your very own in any color or fabric you want! It includes 2 mesh versions to pick from plus AO & UV Maps and sample textures.

It is an Exclusive at the event and at a bargain price of 125L$ or 100L$ for Sherbert Group Members.





No comments:

Post a Comment