Friday, August 26, 2022

Kitty Kate-Bounceroo

Kitty Kate-Bounceroo (Updated)

 Hi Friends!

Today was such a relaxing day, Much needed after a long week. It was so nice outside. The sun was shining and there was just a slight cool breeze blowing around. Ahh... refreshing!

I decided it would be a perfect day to just hang out in the backyard with mommy. While she did some yard work stuff in her garden, I went over to one of my favorite spots and climbed into my new Bounceroo!

This Bounceroo is so comfortable to sit in and relax and play. It doesn't even hurt you legs! It has some really nice cushion to keep you comfortable while playing. It has some toys to play with and if you get thirsty it has a sippy cup for you. What a life! I can just sit back play or bounce and have my juice!

You can enjoy it too! A must have for any kiddo's to play in. Let me tell you a bit about it!

It was created by: Kitty Kate

It is called: Bounceroo

It has just been update recently with toys and now compatible for TD & LB Kiddos!!

If you have already purchased it, You can get a free redelivery to enjoy these updates.

Color changes: The frame, seat and play tray each have their own color menu with lots of choice

You can find it here:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KK-Zooby-Animesh-Toddleedoo-Lullabeebs-Bounceroo/23612021



No comments:

Post a Comment