Friday, August 19, 2022

Drama Llama-Holy Cow Outfit

 

Drama Llama-Holy Cow Outfit

Hi Friends!

Oh my gosh!! Today I got my first real cellphone! I was so excited to finally have my very own and not have to sneak onto my big sisters or use my moms when she didn't have it attached to her ear.

I spent all afternoon reading directions on how to set up the phone and all these cool features it has. Did you know, I can download apps on this thing and chat to all my friends anytime I want! Or play games on it? There is so much stuff I can do with my very own cellphone!

Ok! But lets me real for a minute, So there is this really cool app I found and downloaded Snap something? I forget the exact name of it. But! You add all your friends and can take selfies and send to them! So cool right. I just had to try it, But first I needed to practice taking selfies with the camera on this phone. Definitely watch out when you click zoom! Oh my gosh, way to close to my face! 

I practiced over and over, I am guessing I took about 20 or so selfies before I finally got a good angle. I just had to line it up to capture my new cute outfit. Once I got it, Well... My shirt says it all! Giggles.

Holy Cow I'm Cute!! Gasp... "You go girl", Rocking those cute little pig tails and cutest outfit ever, I said to myself as I see myself on the phone screen! 

Ok, Now to hold the phone steady and click the button while remaining all cute.

Wait till my friends all see this! And.. 3, 2, 1, Moooo!! (Camera snaps and flashes) Oh! my eyes! wow that is a bright flashy thing goodness. Hang on my eyes are seeing stars! Ok... And sent! \O/

~About my outfit!~

It was created by: Drama Llama

It is called: Holy Cow Outfit

It comes in sizes: BB-TDB-LB-Youth and Tweeneedoo

They can be purchased separately or in a FatPack 

•See below for the different sayings!•

It is available at: Thimble a Kids Event

Also while your visiting Drama Llama's booth be sure to grab up some of these cute Squishkin Cows in the Miepon machine (see Ad below)!





No comments:

Post a Comment