Monday, August 22, 2022

Slide-Gavin Outfit

Slide-Gavin Outfit

 Hi Friends!

I am officially on my way for vacation!!

I am so excited to be traveling for the next 2 weeks with my grandma. She planned a really fun filled vacation for us. First we are going to Florida for 1 week to go to the theme parks and see all our favorite characters. Then we go on another plane ride all the way over to California to the other theme parks and also when we go there we get to visit my older sissy! I'm so excited.

We had to wake up extra early to get to the airport shuttle. It was so packed! I guess a lot of people are are traveling today too! 

Once we arrived at the airport we tried to make our way through the crowd as quick as we could as we were running a few minutes behind. Grandma found just around the corner the escalator! No one was on it yet, I guess we beat them to it I said to grandma with a big smile on my face. "Kaycee be careful and be sure to hold on to the rail" Grandma says. I looked over at her in excitement and hopped up on the rail. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I always wanted to do this grandma" I yelled. "Oh my gosh Kaycee" Grandma says as she starts to laugh. She knew it was gonna happen... giggles.

"Come on Grandma, Its fun and no one is here to stop us!" I yelled.

~About my outfit~

It was created by: Slide

It is called: Gavin Outfit

It includes: Tank & Shorts

It comes in sizes: Bebe & TD

There are 4 Styles to choose from: Palms, Stars, Stripes & Mini Stars

It is: $135L (that's 10% off) or $405L (10% off price)

It is available at: The Cove Kids Event

 

Slide Store Information:

Landmark to In-Store: 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scorpion%20Cove/207/196/38

Store FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/Slidesecondlife


No comments:

Post a Comment