Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Kitty Kate-Level Enhancement Playtime Cubes

 

Kitty Kate-Level Enhancement Playtime Cubes
Hi Friends!

Ouchhh! today started off with a big ouch when I woke up.

My goodness I had a toothache :(

Mommy says it is because I ate to much candy at the party yesterday.

But I of course didn't think I did.. Giggles 

Though I think she just may be right, My little tooth hurts so much this morning that mommy called the dentist and made me an appointment. They got me an appointment right away.

Once we arrived, We had to check in with the nice lady at the front desk. Mommy told me I could head over to the play area while she filled out some papers for the dentist.

I smiled and Oh Ouch! my tooth. I tried to hold my little cheek thinking it might help the pain go away at least so I could play with these toys.

I think this is the only reason I don't mind going to appointments. They always have really neat things to play with in the kids area for when we have to wait a long time to go in.

My dentist has the best ones by far! Let me tell you about them!

They are created by: Kitty Kate

They are called: Level Enhancement Play Cubes

You can change the colors! It has Rezzable Toys & Animations for you to have fun with!

You can find them here: Kitty Kate Marketplace Store



No comments:

Post a Comment