Thursday, August 18, 2022

Kitty Kate-TDB/LB Mega Floaty Pack

Kitty Kate-TDB/LB Mega Floaty Pack

 Hi Friends!

Today we had a half day at school! I was so happy to get out early as it was so hot in the classrooms. The air conditioners broke!! It was scorching, So it felt as if I was a melting buckets of cuteness. 

Lucky for me getting out early as my mom was still at work, But it just so happened that my big sister had the day off! So she came to pick me up from school.

Soon as we got into the car it felt amazinggggggg............. Ahhhh!! Nice cool air blowing on my face and feet. My sister had her car AC blaring. I quickly buckled my seatbelt and leaned back in the chair and just enjoyed the cool air.

As we drove off my sister says, "Hey sissy, You want to go swimming" Mom still has the pool open.

I smiled from ear to ear and shouted, "Yes"!!

Once we arrived at home, I made a run for it to the backyard. I quickly went into the pool house to change into my swimsuit and I was off to cool off!

I jumped into the pool not even thinking if it would be ice cold or not, I just went for it!

My sister was in the pool house turned on some good tunes for us to listen to and started dragging out our new floats we got this year. "Pick which one you want sissy" She says. 

I laughed, "You know I will always pick a unicorn if there is a unicorn sissy" I said. But then again all the new ones we got are super cute!

Let me tell you about them!

They are created by: Kitty Kate

They are called: TDB/LB Mega Floaty Pack 

The pack includes: Unicorn, Duck, Dino, Mermaid

They are sized for: Toddleedoo Baby & Lullabeebs

They are available here at Kitty Kate's Marketplace Store



No comments:

Post a Comment