Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Drama Llama Fox Collection and Squishkins Fox Miepon

 

Drama Llama Fox Collection and Squishkins Fox Miepon

Hi Friends!

Oh my goodness am I exhausted!

All day at school and running around at recess with my friends, Then when I got home my cousins were at my house visiting so of course we had to run around and play outside till dinner!

After dinner and doing all my homework I decided to just plop myself down in my moms room with my juice, while she ran my bath. It was a struggles to say the least to keep my eyes open. 

Next thing I barely heard was my mom calling for me "Kaycee your bath is ready"

I could barely lift my arm as I mumbled.. "5 more minutes mommy". I was down for the count, Comfy right here with my Squishkins , my juice and my blanket. 

"Come on Kaycee it is bath time, It is getting late" my mom yells from the bathroom.

"Mhmm yep coming mommy" I replied. I turn my head and get more comfy. I am just to comfortable and sleepy to move from this very spot. 

Sleep sweet my friends, Until my mom calls for me again, I know I will.... Zzzzz........

~What I have for you~


Fox Collection Miepon

Sizes Available: TDB-Tweeneedoo-Bebe-LB and Youth

Each Saying style comes in 5 colors 

Available also in a FatPack


Squishkins Fox Miepon

9 Different Squishkins including 3 RARES


Both are Created by: Drama Llama

Available at: The Cove Kids Event 





No comments:

Post a Comment