Saturday, August 13, 2022

Diddjaseethis?-Back to School Outfit

Diddjaseethis?-Back to School Outfit

 Hi Friends!

I just found the new book store at our school. My new friend walked me over to show me! Believe it or not, They actually had all the books I needed for school. Yay! 

They had so many new books I never heard of before in the kids section and even some I remember my grandma would read to me all the time. I could wander around in there all day I bet and get lost in books!

But, Not today. I had to make it kind of quick as I didn't want to be late for my next class. Which I was super excited about. I heard from my new friend its so much fun and the art teacher likes to make lots of take home crafts with us.

After I got my new books, The cashier asked if I wanted a bag for them. I told him, No thank you. I can carry them... As I lifted them over my my head with one arm. Oooo... It was a struggle, They are kind of heavy. Giggles. I made it outside the door and stopped, I just had to put them in my backpack. 

Oh! yea, I almost forgot! As I was putting my books in my backpack I remembered my Dad had put an apple in my bag for me to give to my favorite teacher of the day. Dad says, It will makes my teacher happy incase she is in not such a good mood... I'm not sure how true that is, But! I'm going to give it a try and I know just the teacher I will give it to.

Ok, I got to go the bell just rang. I got to be quick so I am not late!

But as I am walking quickly to my class I can tell you about my new outfit! Lets go =)

It was created by: Diddjaseethis?

It is called Back to School Outfit

It includes: Dress/Shoes/Back Pack/Pencil/BOM Leggings

It comes in sizes: TD Baby & BB Baby

It is available at: The Cove Kids Event going on August 14th-28th

It is a bargain price of $175L







Diddjaseethis? Information:

MP:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/236759

Store Location: 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scorpion%20Cove/175/213/38




No comments:

Post a Comment