Friday, August 26, 2022

Kitty Kate-Little People Playset

 

Kitty Kate-Little People Playset
Hi Friends!

Today I snuck into my little brothers room,

..Shhh! Don't tell on me, I just had to.

He got this super cool new Little People Playset from Grandma yesterday. It is awesome!! 

So, while he was at daycare, I snuck into his playroom to try it out. I got to play in my own little make believe town without any distractions from my little brother. When he got it, He wouldn't let me play with the cool stuff, Only said you sit there sissy and watch. 

Well... Now I can try it for myself! Giggles

I wanted to pretend I was a pilot and got to fly the passengers in my helicopter to a secret destination vacation. I had the coolest helicopter at the airport, All the guests would come driving through just to see my helicopter! 

My biggest fan was Mr. Fluffs, He loves to drive his little car around the airport and watch all the planes and helicopters take off.

I haven't seen him book a flight yet, I think he just loves to watch them while cruising around in his little car catching the breeze.

Or maybe he does such a thing while waiting for his families flight to come in and he does circles around to avoid paying for a parking spot.. Giggles.

After playing awhile I realized, I just got to call Grandma and ask her for this Little People Playset!

You too should definitely ask for one or if you saved up all your allowance can go buy one yourself.

Let me tell you about it and where to get it! 

It was created by: Kitty Kate

It is called: Little People Playset

Compatible for: Toddleedoo & Zooby Animesh with Parent Menu 

2 Versions are included: One with moving cars & One with Static non-moving cars

You can purchase yours today!

Click here: {KK} Marketplace Store-Little People Playset





No comments:

Post a Comment