Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Drama Llama-Spunky N Cute

 

Drama Llama-Spunky N Cute

Hi Friends!

Today is the day! I have been waiting all week to go to dance class with my new friends from school. We all signed up right away, Soon as we heard about it.

I was so excited as I always wanted to go to dance class and really learn some new moves and well of course have fun and hopefully our group gets picked for the year end dance show!

So, last weekend my mom did car pool for my friends. It's a thing I guess parents take turn driving us to and from school or activities. Well after school pick up she took us all to the store so we could pick out matching outfits for our first class. 

We found the most perfect outfits created by Drama Llama called Spunky N Cute at Woodland Kids Event. They truly represent us kiddos for sure! We are a bit spunky and of course cute.. Giggles.

Any who! Today was they day for our class, I hurried up and got ready in my new outfit, Fluffed up my hair and headed outside to wait for my friends mom to arrive. My friends mom drives one of those mini vans so it could fit all of us girls. 

As I was waiting for them to pull up Scruffy decided he wanted to wait with me "I think he just likes all the attention he gets from my friends" Giggles.

Oh! I see them pulling down the driveway. Scruffy look here they come!

I quickly yell out to my mom "They are here mom, Love you" 

"Wait", My mom yells back, Awee.. Mom please please don't embarrass me in front of my friends.

And...there goes Scruffy straight for my friends, I whispered as he takes off toward the van.

As my friends are all babying Scruffy and the mom's do their mom talking thing, I climb into the back seat and buckle up. "Ok! We got to go mom, We don't want to be late for dance class" I say. 

"Ok girls have fun, Let your spunk shine and don't let your cuteness whine" my mom says. 

*Facepalms* And there it is... Embarrassing moment in front of my friends...

~About my outfit~

Spunky N Cute was created by Drama Llama

It comes in a variety of Colors and also a FatPack to have them all!

It includes: Dress & Bow (Matching shoes are sold separately)

It comes in sizes: LB, BB Chonk, BB, TDB, Youth, Youth Chonk and Tweeneedoo

It is available at Woodland Kids Event






No comments:

Post a Comment