Saturday, August 13, 2022

Tilted Halo-SoftSpot Dress

Tilted Halo-SoftSpot Dress

 Hi Friends!

Wow! That is all I can say.... 

It is only the first week of school and we already have piles of books, homework, stacks of papers for our parents to fill out. I mean my poor desk is overflowing! 

I even have more they will be handing out! I am definitely going to need a bigger desk and about 10 arms and oh! geesh maybe a truck to lug it all back to school!

I tried to tell my big sister about all of this when I got home today, She just laughed and said, "Kaycee" It is all part of growing up and going to a bigger school sweetheart" Sighs...

Even Milo my dog wasn't feeling it either, He decided he was going to just curl up and take a snooze!

How will I ever get all of this done? Maybe I need some snacks and some juice to get me motivated.

Thinks for a minute.. "Yeah! lets go get us some snacks and juice, We will deal with this mess later!

But before I go, Let me tell you about my new dress I wore to school today! I got so many compliments on it. I just love it!

It was created by: Tilted Halo

It is called: SoftSpot Dress

It includes: Dress and also comes with Heart Leggings (Applier)

It comes in sizes: TWD & YOUTH

There are 4 colors to pick from!

It is available at The Cove Kids Event August 14th-28th

And get this! Its marked at a bargain price of only $150L Each!

Also Tilted Halo made some really cute matching Canvas Shoes to match plus 4 other cute designs for only $150L each. 
(Be sure to look for them at their second booth)




No comments:

Post a Comment