Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Baby Bubbles-Fall Harvest Outfits

Baby Bubbles-Fall Harvest Outfit

 Hi Friends!

Are you ready for this fall weather?

I know I am. I just love this time of year, with the cool crisp air. It's not to hot and not to cold. I love being able to see all the leaves changing colors and fall activities that go on. But! most of all I just love that I can run around and play outside without breaking a sweat or having to over bundle up just yet.

Today the sun was shining with just a little cool breeze through the trees. It wasn't to cool that you would need a jacket, Just a long sleeve shirt and some pants are perfect for a day like today.

I decided to take advantage of this beautiful day and head outside to play with my doggy. I brought some of her toys out and grabbed my sidewalk chalk. I drew hopscotch on the driveway, I thought maybe I could teach her how to play hopscotch. 

She seemed to rather jump around to the side of me giggles.. close enough doggy, close enough. I then had an idea! I thought maybe every time I hop on the number 4, I would throw her ball and she can run to get it while I hop the rest of the numbers. Surprisingly, She picked up on it really quick and would go run get her ball as I hopped along, She would bring it back and drop it right by the number 4! 

Such a smart little doggy she is!

We played for what seemed like all day till the sun started to go down, Then before we knew it, It was time to head back in the house and get a cold drink and get ready for dinner. 

Let me tell you about this perfect fall outfit I have on!

Fall Harvest Outfits are created by Baby Bubbles

It comes with sizes: TD & Bebe and includes: 

Fitmesh overalls in pumpkin print with a cotton long sleeve shirt. You also get matching hairbows and sneakers.

It is available in 3 color styles, Cream-Pink & Coral. I am wearing the Cream in the photo.

You can purchase them individually for $249L or Grab all 3 for $599L  

You can find these super cute Fall Harvest Outfits at:

 Thimble going on October 20th-November 5th.

Also be sure to check out more creations and follow Baby Bubbles at the links below:

Mainstore

Marketplace

Flickr

Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment