Saturday, October 15, 2022

Drama Llama-Fall Shennigans

 

Drama Llama-Fall Shennigans
Hi Friends!

Well after my little adventure through the backyard collecting those pretty leaves I told you about, Once I got back home my dad says "Would you mind helping your brother and I clean up some of the leaves?"

"Dad... I did help, I collected some of the most prettiest ones". I replied as I help out my hands to show him. He smiled as he looked down and seen all the leaves in my hands. "Sweetpea" he says, "Your brother needs a little help with all the rest of the leaves you didn't carry back home". Sighs.. "Ok dad", I whispered under my breath. 

I put my pretty leaves down on the table so I could show mommy when she got home and made my way back outside to help my brother.

I looked around at all the leaf piles that he had raked up already. All I could think of was to run really fast and jump into the pile! But... I held back on that as I didn't want to give him more work to do. Instead I walked over to the biggest of the piles and plopped my bum down, Grabbed my magic book and started to read while my brother continued to rake.

"What are you doing sis?" My brother asked. "I am helping you, Just like dad asked me to do" I replied.

"That does not look like you are helping" He says. I huffed and did my little eye roll at him and said, "I am supervising! That is helping, Plus reading up on my magic skills on how to clone you for when dad needs more help with yard work. But don't worry that part is for your sake. I am doing my part brother, Please continue to do yours". 

A few minutes later my dad comes over. Umm.. Excuse me little miss, Why are you not helping your brother?" He asked. "Dad, I am supervising. That is helping him. I know it is a tough job, But someone has to keep their eye on him". I answered. My dad smiled and started to laugh.. "Yep, that's my little princess" he says as he turns to go talk to my brother.

Let me tell you about this scene I am in!

Fall Shennigans was created by Drama Llama

With over 100 animations for up to 3 kids, or 2 kids 1 parent or couples

It is available at The Cove Kids Event going on now through October 31st.




No comments:

Post a Comment