Saturday, October 15, 2022

Baby Bubbles-Spoopy Outfit

 

Baby Bubbles-Spoopy Outfit-Llama
Hi Friends!

I hope you all are enjoying all the fun activities for this Halloween season! I know I certainly am.

I am not really into the whole scary stuff but I do like a little spooks around the grid for sure. 

So while a lot of kiddos are out and about screaming at all the spooky stuff, I am here up in my room screaming over all this candy!! Giggles.

Tonight was a epic night for candy, I couldn't believe all the houses this year. I got to go door to door all around the town. It was a lot of walking for my little feet for sure but oh so worth it.

I mean.. Look at all this candy!! I got so many different kinds in my bucket it was over flowing. I event had to start stuffing some in my pockets.

I hope this Halloween no matter where your family and friends take you to go tick or treating, You all get so much candy too!

But before I really dig in to my candy bucket I had to change into some more comfy clothes, You know just incase I need a little extra room. Giggles

Let me tell you about my outfit!

It is called Spoopy Outfit and it was created by Baby Bubbles.

I am wearing the Llama one, I love Llama's! And well my pants have candy all over them which is perfect to go along with all my candy.

It comes in sizes: Toddleedoo, Bebe, Lullabeebs

It includes: Fitmesh cotton onesie with skeleton animal graphic and candy print pants. Pants and onesie can be worn separately or together. Includes mesh canvas shoes.

It is a really cute spooky outfit and get this! It is only $249L

It is available now through the 31st at Spooky Season-Pop Up Event

You can also check out more creations from Baby Bubbles through the links below!

Baby Bubbles MainStore

MarketPlace

Flickr

FaceBook





No comments:

Post a Comment