Friday, October 14, 2022

Baby Bubbles-Pretty Creepy Sweatsuit

Baby Bubbles-Pretty Creepy Sweatsuit

 Hi Friends!

Wait till you hear about this!

So tonight after dinner my dad says.. "Who wants to go on a spooky adventure?" My mom and I just looked at each other like, Oh boy another one of dad's big adventures. Giggles..

Turns out there was this really cool castle haunt walk through up on the hill. They tell some creepy stories about some creepy things that may or may not have happened at this castle. Seems kind of creepy right??

Dad says before we head out we should probably wear something comfy and definitely want to be sure to wear some long sleeves and pants, You know... Just incase anything jumps out at us and try's to grab us!

I'll admit I am pretty creeped out already of the thought. But dad's adventures have always turned out to be pretty cool. So I am just gonna tag along and hope for the best.

I went down to my room to pick out something to wear, Remembering what dad had said about long sleeves and pants. It reminded me about this really awesome outfit I got!

Let me tell you all about it, Before we head out to get creeped out! 

Pretty Creepy Sweatsuit was created by Baby Bubbles

It is available for sizes: Fitmesh Toddleedoo-Bebe-Lullabeebs

It is in a Miepon machine and is only $50L per pull or you can get the FatPack for $499L

Miepon items are Transfer only, So you can collect and share! The FatPack is Copy Only.

This is really cool, Creepy AND Cute!

So there are 26 Letters to collect each pull gets you one initial sweater and matching pants.

It is available at The Cove Kids Event going on now through October 31st.

You can also find more awesome creations from Baby Bubbles here:

Baby Bubbles MainStore

Baby Bubbles MarketPlace 

You can also follow them on:

Baby Bubbles Flickr & Baby Bubbles FaceBook









No comments:

Post a Comment