Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Kitty Kate-Hudson Family Room

Kitty Kate-Hudson Family Room

 Hi Friends!

Finally I have the family room to myself! Goodness, Sometimes it is hard to get some quiet time in the family room and relax and watch some of my kids movies. Usually my siblings all rush to the family room to put on their shows and well.. Not today! Giggles, Today they all had plans with their friends and I took that time to sneak into the family room while mommy was on the phone in the kitchen preparing us some lunch and before my daddy got home and put the news or some car show on! 

I quickly grabbed some pillows and some stuffies and made my way to the sofa. Ahh.. relaxing! all to myself. I grabbed the remote and put on the new kids dinosaur movie I been waiting to watch, Sat back with my dino stuffies and kicked up my feets. 

This sofa is so comfortable, I could probably take my nap right here, But I am going to try and stay awake and watch my movie and wait for lunch to be ready. Oh! *Glances over at the new throw blankets* Yep, Might just need to cover up and rest my little eyes.

Let me tell you about this family room! Your going to love it, It is a must have for sure.

The Hudson Family Room was created by Kitty Kate

It is compatible for: Parent/s-Toddleedoo-Lullabeebs & Zooby

It includes:

Family Sofa-In 2 versions to choose from. One for Child avi's and one for Zooby/Child avi's

Sofa has Animations and Some rezzable props.

Family Chair 1 & 2

Chairs has Animations and Some rezzable props.

Family Room Console

Family Room Rug

Family Wall Art

Family Room Tall Lamp & Table Lamp

Family Room Side Table

Family Room Coffee Table (With rezzable Decor's, Pizza & Train)

Also included is a Zooby Extras Pack that has Boppy's and a Snack Tray

You can currently find it here: Shop & Hop

Also be sure to check out more amazing creations from Kitty Kate, By visiting In-World & Marketplace.

InWorld: Kitty Kate Main Store

MarketPlace: Kitty Kate MarketPlace

No comments:

Post a Comment