Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Kitty Kate-Halloween Party House

Kitty Kate-Halloween Party House

 Hi Friends!

It is fall season!!!! \O/ I just love fall, All the trees are changing to beautiful colors and the air is just a little bit brisk. But besides the changing colors and air, My favorite part of fall is all the Halloween parties and pumpkin picking and decorating that is going on. You see I just love to decorate, So when my friends and I decided to plan a Halloween party in my backyard I knew just the place to go to some stuff this year.

As I was browsing around looking for all things fall and Halloween that came out recently I came across this really cool Halloween Party House. I just couldn't resist checking it out as it was just the perfect setting we would need for our party that would work for different size kiddos. Let me tell you about it!

The Halloween Party House & Party Set was created by Kitty Kate.

It is compatible for: Zooby Animesh-Lullabeebs & Toddleedoo

It Includes: 

Halloween House

Halloween Deco Table

Halloween Table Toddleedoo & Zooby

Ghost for Zooby Newborn/Lullabeebs

You can find it here: FASHION BEBE EVENT

You can also find more amazing things created by Kitty Kate Here: 

Main Store: Kitty Kate Main Store

Market Place: Kitty Kate Market Place




No comments:

Post a Comment