Sunday, October 16, 2022

LouChara Little Wunz-Child and Grown Up Toybox

LouChara Little Wunz-Child and Grown Up Toybox

 Hi Friends!

Everyone wakey wakey! Up Up Up!!

Today I woke up extra early to the birds outside singing their tunes to the morning sun. As I woke up my mommy came in my room to see if I was awake. "Sweetpea? Are you awake" She whispers. "I am awake mommy", I replied as I pretended to just wake up. Though I had been awake for a little while already bundled up in my bed snug as a bug, Listening to the birds sing out my window. 

"Guess what?" Mommy says. I sat up quickly, I could tell by mommy's tone it was something good! "Today you have no school", She says. I smiled so big at mommy, Tossed my blankets off and hoped down off my bed. Turned on my unicorn record player and headed right in to my new toybox to dig out some toys. 

I couldn't help but dance in happiness! Although I do love my school and getting to see my friends, I much needed a extra day off since we had such a busy weekend. 

Mommy started to laugh and clap along as I dug out my toys while dancing my little heart out. 

I turned to mommy, "It is time to boogie mommy! Girls dance party, come on mommy" I said. Giggles..

Let me tell you about my new Toybox!

It was created by: LouChara Little Wunz

It features lots of child animations based on a 3 month - 3 year old avatar as well as grown up/parent animations. with some rezzable toys and things!

You can get your very own Toybox at The Cove Kids Event going on now through the 31st!

You can also find more cool things created by LouChara at the link below!

LouChara Little Wunz Mainstore



No comments:

Post a Comment