Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Braceface-Halloween Collection

Braceface-Halloween Collection

 Hi Friends!

It is getting closer to Halloween!! I am so excited, As this year I get to help hand out candy at my house. It just so happens that our town has decided this year we will have a split a treat day. Which means they have divided half the neighborhood to hand out candy for the first hour of the night, So the other half of the neighborhood kids can be able to go door to door trick or treating with their families. Then at the strike of the second hour we switch. So the half that handed out candy gets their turn to go trick or treating at the other half of the neighborhood. This way no kids get left out from the fun or the door to door experience. 

I think it is a super cool thing our town is trying out this year. But best of all, All the kiddos get to go around in their costumes and get some much needed candy!

My neighborhood was first up to hand out candy, So I helped mommy get our super huge candy bowl ready. We filled it up with all kinds of different candy so there is something for everyone to pick from that they like. 

But! of coarse I had to also start to get more in the spirit to not have the urge while holding this bowl to eat all the candy myself. I decided to put on an encouraging shirt for the mood I was in! I think it is fitting giggles.. It reads "Getting Candy Wasted"

Let me tell you about my outfit!

Halloween Collection was created by Braceface

There are 7 Outfits in this collection to pick from:

Candy Wasted (As shown in my picture)

Candy Corn

Give Me Candy

Just Creepin

Pretty Wicked

You Glow Girl

Each outfit includes: Top/Skirt/Bow and a Mix and Match color HUD with 6 different colors. They come with sizes TD & BEBE

Each outfit is only $200L

You can find them at: The Cove Kids Event 

October 14th-31st

Also be sure to check out more creations from Braceface at:

In-World: Braceface Main Store

MarketPlace: Braceface MP Store

Flickr: Braceface Flickr

Facebook: Braceface FB Page


No comments:

Post a Comment