Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Popcorn Tree-At the Zoo

The Popcorn Tree-At the Zoo

 Hi Friends!

You will never believe what I got to do today!

My family and I took a special trip to the zoo, Where we got to have a tour by the zookeepers. We first had to sit through a short class to learn about safety while visiting the animals. We also learned about what they eat and their daily routines. The really nice zookeeper lady asked at the end of the class if anyone wanted to assist her in feeding some of the animals. 

I of coarse jumped at the chance and raised my hand to volunteer. How exciting is this going to be!

The zookeeper lady brought me out to the changing area and let me pick out some suitable clothing to wear around. I saw the perfect little outfit, It just about matched hers!

After I went in the changing room and quickly changed. She told me our first visit on the schedule for feeding. I got even more excited when she said Koala's!! They are just the cutest most cuddly little animals and boy do they love plants. 

As she was refilling their water dishes, I got to play with a few of the little ones. They certainly were clingy to me and loved all the attention. I wish I could bring them home with me! I just love them.

Let me tell you all about my outfit!

It was created by The Popcorn Tree

It is called At the Zoo and comes in sizes: TD, TWD, Bebe and Youth

It is part of a collection of outfits that are all super cute!

All you got to do to get them is play the Miepon Machine down at The Cove Kids Event that is going on now through October 31st.

The At the Zoo Miepon Machine is only $65L per pull at the event! Or you can get the FatPack for just $850L.

Yellow Pants & Khakis with Red belt are only in the fatpack and not part of the miepon


You can check out more creations from The Popcorn Tree & Follow them through the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment