Sunday, October 16, 2022

LouChara Little Wunz-Budding Artist

 

LouChara Little Wunz-Budding Artist
Hi Friends!

Today after I got home from grandma's house, I decided to spend some time in the craft room. I haven't been able to create in awhile, It is almost like writers block. I always have really cool ideas and things I would like to try but lately I just haven't been feeling it to follow through with some of the projects I really wanted to work on. 

So I thought just maybe spending time in the craft room, Grabbing some paints and see what I could come up with to try and break this creators block I've been having. 

I sat down in front of a blank canvas for awhile, Thinking of all these cool things to paint and who I could paint these pictures for. But for some reason, I just couldn't get started.

As I sat there I had glanced over at a saying on the wall my mommy had put up for inspiration. As I read the saying I could hear the voice of my mommy in my ear whispering.. "Sweetpea, Just pick up the brush. Dip it in some paint and let your imagination wander".

It was then, I listened and did just so. As I started to paint it also reminded me of all the true beauty in the world and all the amazing talented kids out there today. Each one is different and chooses different colors and designs, But in our hearts we are all one in the same. We are the future of tomorrows little world and together we can paint the world with happiness and hope for the future, And so I painted littles hands full of color to represent all of us as one. Creating this masterpiece full of happiness and hope and with the vision of a child's endless creativity for the world to be proud of.

Let me tell you about this awesome painting set!

Budding Artist was created by LouChara Little Wunz

It if full of animations and also has attachments such as paint brushes!

You can find it at The Cove Kids Event going on now though October 31st.

Also click the link to check out more awesome stuff at:

 LouChara Little Wunz MainStore




No comments:

Post a Comment