Thursday, October 13, 2022

Slide-Ghoulia Outfits

 

Slide-Ghoulia Unicorn
Hi Friends!

You have no idea how excited I am!!!

Oh my gosh! This morning I woke up to the sweetest smell of... Bakery Donuts!!

I quickly got dressed and rushed down to the kitchen. Dad knows I have a weakness for sprinkled donuts from the bakery here in our town. I just can't resist them! I think they must add extra extra sugar in their icing and they always load them up with lots of candy sprinkles. 

I grabbed a plate off the table and dove right into the bakery box. I could hear my little belly grumbling. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to have first so.. I grabbed a few and rushed out of the kitchen to my secret hiding spot in the house. 

As I hopped up on the window seat and took a big bite of my first donut. I was in heaven. So delicious, It is a good thing I wore my stretchy comfy clothes today giggles.

Speaking of comfy clothes! Let me tell you all about this new outfit I have on. You are gonna love it!

Ghoulia Outfits were created by Slide

It comes in sizes: Lullabeebs, Bebe, Toddleedoo, Youth Petite (for smaller shoes) and Youth

There are a bunch to collect in this set! I just love it.

Oh and did I mention you get a complete outfit with every pull! Each pull is only $100L!

That's right! each pull you get a full outfit (shirt, separate pants and shoes) except the rare which is just 3 pairs of special pants (balloons, pumpkins, skeletons). Everything should be mix and match. 

Definitely going to go back and play for some more so I can mix and match!

You can find this super cute collection only at The Cove Kids Event

Going on October 14th-31st.

Also be sure to check out more super cute items at:

 Slide Main Store 

You can also check out their Facebook business page here:

 Slide FB Page



No comments:

Post a Comment